DE版本的高级编辑器

dablive发表于 2023-1-26 21:28:08
此处应当
myonion发表于 2023-1-28 17:21:53
羽大,触发编辑器条件或触发选项卡里原有的上移和下移按钮被一个单位信息按钮挤掉了
  • こはね : 更新mod
こはね发表于 2023-1-28 17:49:46
myonion 发表于 2023-1-28 17:21
羽大,触发编辑器条件或触发选项卡里原有的上移和下移按钮被一个单位信息按钮挤掉了 ...

我最晚明天修复

因为xml文件差异大,不好比对,结果没想到决定版在这里做了改动
2HMMQ$TC3{IFL){HQ}3M{A9.jpg

W(D{ZFVP2JFA5M6CAIF~H3Q.jpg
こはね发表于 2023-1-30 23:57:22
BUG先不管了,正在全力塞东西,到时候一起更新
花了几个小时成功研究出帝国3破旧UI中文字滚动条使用方法
<gadget name="textscrollbar" type="formattext" sizerel1024="50 150 974 667" textcolor="255 255 0" backgroundcolor="0 0 128" textfont="Courier" textfontsize="11" textsimpleaddmaintainsposition="" textmarkup="" textwrapon="" textscrollbar="" formattextscrolltobottom="" z="10" formattextusedatareplace="">text</gadget>%BTIC54S(3A7ML%)CKN~3VB.png

SK45IK$WPEO8FBB_84))42P.png

hellpunch发表于 2023-9-19 07:22:24
Nice mod! The 'hidden units' are missing a ton of units!!
  • こはね : Which units are missing?
  • hellpunch 回复 こはね : where is the monster dog from the halloween event, for example? Or the black knight with the pumpkin head.
  • こはね 回复 hellpunch : They are not independent units; for example, the Halloween Black Knight is the same as the Mercenary Black Knight.
hellpunch发表于 2023-9-24 08:11:03
 本帖最后由 hellpunch 于 2023-9-24 08:14 编辑 

This is all in Chinese :|
Can you also add the option to move through the Z axis (not only x and y)

69815650f7f5610aa0.png

• こはね : 1.This editor was created several years ago by manually copying and pasting code line by line. I will consider using an automated program for output in the future and switch to using built-in string language code settings.
  • こはね : 2.The game is no way to move units along the Z-axis.
  • hellpunch 回复 こはね : What does the commands:'UTF8,uiMoveUnitUpUTF8,uiMoveUnitUp([integerKeyState]) : intended for ui use only. Indicates that the move unit up key has gone up/down.UTF8,uiMoveUnitDownUTF8,uiMoveUnitDown([integerKeyState]) : intended for ui use only. Indicates that the move unit down key has gone up/down.' do?
  • こはね 回复 hellpunch : They are uesd for there button↓
  • hellpunch 回复 こはね : ah ok, you know you don't need to convert xml -> xmb. The game undersands xml as well now directly!
  • こはね 回复 hellpunch : Yes, I know.And I know that XMB takes higher priority over XML.
  • hellpunch 回复 こはね : Didn't know that, still its easier to edit.
hellpunch发表于 2023-9-24 19:37:57

You can also compress this .png to webp ? 4 mb for nothing !

72317651025135efc2.png

7295465102520034f3.png
  • こはね :  I'll try the 'alt+wasd'
  • こはね : And are you thinking of adding the 'free cam' inside the world dialog or adding a icon?
  • こはね : But it seems that the photo mode is not controlled by commands.So I can't add it(alt+wasd) into the editor.
  • hellpunch 回复 こはね : Ok no, it is bugged, the command is shift+a and shift+z for some reason, its fine !
  • こはね 回复 hellpunch : ??I haven't modified any shortcuts.
  • hellpunch 回复 こはね : Not your mod, the game is bugged :P
hellpunch发表于 2023-9-24 22:12:42
AOM advanced editor has an inbuilt animation selector, is that possible in aoe3?

• こはね : It's probably not possible because the animation engines are different, but could you share this AOM advanced editor with me?
  • hellpunch 回复 こはね : I checked and it isn't from the advanced editor, its directly from the game!! Anyway the advanced editor for AOM is this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1941668366
  • こはね 回复 hellpunch : OK,thanks
こはね发表于 2023-9-24 23:51:46
hellpunch 发表于 2023-9-24 22:12
AOM advanced editor has an inbuilt animation selector, is that possible in aoe3?

It cannot be used within AOE3, but the protoID can still be used normally (If you use "type=animation gadget" in DE would result in bugs).

987.jpg
88.png

新文字文件 (3).txt

AOM xml file↓
uianimationdlg.xml
  • hellpunch : Can you share this txt?
  • こはね 回复 hellpunch : The file has been uploaded.↑ You need to add the code inside uieditormenu.xml; but it cann't run on DE
  • hellpunch 回复 こはね : Oh so that is TAD?
  • こはね 回复 hellpunch : Yes
hellpunch发表于 2023-9-25 01:46:42

Made at least the menu show (doesn't work )
  • こはね : Yes, it doesn't work. When I was making the advance editor, using [type="animation gadget"] would cause the DE program to crash.
跳转到